Friday, November 6, 2009

Entrepreneurship and facing yourself

The picture below was taken a few days before my open house last night.






Opening the doors to learning.



My intention for opening this place for classes and to the public is one of community.
The more we can learn about ourselves, how we relate or sense the way we lie on the earth, the richer our lives could be.

As with any lesson I teach, I'm a participant along with you.

The past month or so of planning, remodeling, marketing, etc. And to have it completed by a certain date so you can throw a party.

Reaching out to a wider audience invites many more opportunities to have to face myself.

I was visited by many of my past demons, the "i cant's".

Being able to recognize these as past habits, I could ask myself as they appeared "would this serve me now?"
And make a decision.

Taking a momentary look at a compulsion that once was.

The place is open.
The mirror is back up in the restored bathroom.

Awareness through Movement®
Classes now offered:
Starting Monday November 9th 2009

Monday 7:00am - 8:00am
Monday 6:15pm - 7:15pm

Thursday 6:15pm - 7:15pm

http://www.alkimoves.com/

Erik LaSeur GCFT
Guild Certified Feldenkrais Teacher®
erik@alkimoves.com

No comments: