Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Achieve

This is day 28 of the #reverb10 writing project:
http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/

December 28 – Achieve


What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

Author: Tara Sophia Mohr

Today I wrote down a rough draft of my 2011 goals.
The most tangible goal that I most want to achieve is a lofty one (without revealing numbers) for seeing clients this coming year.
I'll feel freer, happier, more complete, and even blissful at achieving this goal.

I can feel these feelings at any time, any encounter with another is a chance to experience them now.

The importance of goal-setting I've learned is to look for the long-term and celebrate every day whatever steps I've taken on my journey.

This path has no room for self-loathing and obsessing on what went wrong.

Turn the page.

Take another step...

Let's see what I can do...

Erik

http://www.alkimoves.com/

No comments: