Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wonder

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?
This is day 4 of the #reverb10 reflection and manifestation writing exercise.

Here's the first definition of wonder at dictionary.com:
1. to think or speculate curiously

In the work I do, this is something that often happens, in the midst of a lesson.
The continual quest of knowing what we do invites questions and speculations.
The curiosity is the fire that sparks the quest.



The simple act of lying on the floor and beginning to notice how my head rests upon it.
...
How does the floor push up against my shoulders?
Is it the same on both sides?
...
Cultivating a sense of wonder is what I do as a passion.
Teaching others how to cultivate it is what I do as a profession.

For more on the Feldenkrais profession:

Erik


improve your movement
improve your life

No comments: