Friday, December 31, 2010

Core Story

December 31 – Core Story
What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?
(Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)
(Author: Molly O’Neill)

I feel my purpose for writing these pages, for what I call a profession, and the steps I take in my daily life all relate to service.
To serve others.
To guide and support them to do what makes their heart tick, their passions and dreams fulfilled.

Every day I'm finding new ways of sharing myself with the world around me.
Whether it's public speaking at a networking breakfast, giving a demonstration to a management team, teaching a group of construction workers, or writing words on a blog.

The thread I see relates to work and life and how one informs the other.

A pattern is a pattern...

Happy New Year!

Erik

http://www.alkimoves.com/

No comments: