Friday, December 24, 2010

Photo

This is Day 25 of the #reverb10 writing project:
http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

I didn't have a lot of pictures taken of me this year other than my wedding pics from this past February.

I chose the picture above because it shows me on my first day as a new father.
My 4 step-kids in the picture too, along with my two best friends and Mary's best friend.

The picture was shot by a friend of my wife's that did our wedding shoot for us.

This picture was taken on Valentine's Day, the day we were married, on the Alki Beach boardwalk outside the venue where we were married.

The picture also symbolizes my feelings of community, enlarging my sphere of influence, whether it's friends, family, etc.

erik

http://www.alkimoves.com/

No comments: