Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let Go


This is day 5 of the #reverb10 reflection and manifestation writing project.
Today's prompt:

December 5 – Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why? (Author: Alice Bradley)


In a year of adding many things to my life, something had to change.
I let go of trying to do the whole thing by myself. Learning to collaborate with others, whether in my field or not.
By allowing others to do some of the legwork, the things I'm not so great at or don't have the necessary enthusiam for, I can more easily focus on the things I'm good at, the things I'm passionate about.

I love to teach.
And am passionate about learning how to teach myself and others to be the best (I) they can.

As I've brought more people into my sphere of influence it has grown my work to a larger audience.

What did you let go of this past year?

Erik

improve your movement
improve your life

http://www.alkimoves.com/

No comments: