Sunday, December 12, 2010

Body Integration

This is Day 12 of the #reverb10 writing project. Each day this December we write to a new prompt from:
http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/



December 12 – Body Integration
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)


Every day I live and breath learning how, teaching myself to be more integrated, with my body, mind, spirit and my environment.

As I roll someone's head or watch them stand up, I need to notice differences.
Where do they find support?
What can they do?

The most integrated I felt with my body this year could've been my wedding day...running through the rain, calming my nerves enough and long enough to walk down the aisle.

The river rafting trip 3 months ago had me feeling very alive,
And very present...
probably the most present when I needed to quickly save one of my raft-mates from a certain ice-cold bath in the rapids of the Tieton.

Paddle, paddle.

check out the cool scenery, paddle, paddle, paddle.

bounce off the boulders...

Erik

http://www.alkimoves.com/

No comments: