Monday, December 27, 2010

Ordinary joy

December 27 – Ordinary Joy

Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?
Author: Brené Brown



Even though I live 2 blocks from the beach, I enjoy my daily walks up the steeps hills to our business center in West Seattle (The Junction).
It's the shortest route between Alki beach and the Alaska Junction.
About 2 miles, very steep the first 3/4's of a mile.

As I've been pushing myself to go up the hills with more ease and lightness, an exciting anticipation has been growing in me with regards to my walks.

The joy of running up hills.../**\...

The adrenalin rush that sweeps me to crest some of the steepest hills West Seattle has to offer.

Daily ordinary joy.

erik

improve your movement
improve your life

No comments: