Sunday, December 19, 2010

Healing

This is day19 of the #reverb10 writing project:
http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/

December 19 – Healing.
What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution?
How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leonie Allan)


Animals always heal me.
I have my dog, who doesn't live with us anymore...he's got another job as healer for two other people..my sister-in-law and my father-in-law. Since April he's been helping them by living in their house up the hill.
I occasionally take him for the day to hang out with while I'm running errands and/or working at the studio/office.

I always feel better after spending tme with Larry.

For the past 3 months we've had a new addition in the family....a kitty.
She's been a joy to have around, playing, and cuddling.

In fact right now she's resting on my legs as I type out this story on my laptop.

In 2011 I'll take my healing however I can get it.
Everything that's healed me in the past can all come together this year to make it the best year yet.

Erik

http://www.alkimoves.com/

No comments: